Me, My Self, and I :D encircling the globe with my trusty D70, one step at a time.. Been so far:France,Belgium, Netherlands, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, German, USA Where To Next?

Saturday, August 13, 2005

The life and times of dugie

as you probably begining to wonder... who, in the world is dugie, let me answer you with a question, Who are you anyway?
nahm just joking. Dugie is my internet nickname, I pick that name becuz I was inspired by an old movie called Dugie Howser MD. long stiry short, I used it since I start logging on IRC network in 1997. and registered it later on 2000 and 2002 due to inactifity in IRC network... b4 I use dugie as my nick name, I use Mad-Dog or plainly as Randi as my nick.
so anyway, after spending 7 year in tech world.. I suffer enuf romance on and offline..
will continue my story later but for now, I'll go home and enjoy my Mac :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home