Me, My Self, and I :D encircling the globe with my trusty D70, one step at a time.. Been so far:France,Belgium, Netherlands, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, German, USA Where To Next?

Sunday, July 31, 2005

the need for rant!!!

nothing special actually, it's just that, from a stand point of a photographer, a junior photographer to be exact, a student, and a customer, I don't really see the "why" of restricting camera from any shop... from my view point, it is ok to took picture of goods from inside of a store for cataloging or wish-list purpose... seems to me that corporate people is just to paranoid about people who copy their goods, heck, you can't copy a piece of goods just by it's photograph... and if you are serious on copying a thing, you will simply bought the goods and inspect it in your own comfort. not in the buzzing store...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home