Me, My Self, and I :D encircling the globe with my trusty D70, one step at a time.. Been so far:France,Belgium, Netherlands, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, German, USA Where To Next?

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

2.30AM

nice randi... You are still awake doing small things when you could set your self to do alot of better things you have in hands...

*** nuf with rants ***

---begin journal---
it's July 20th, and we are only 5 days away before the next semester begin... I just came back from Harau Valley, doing photography and cinematography work again... this time it's for my mom, and it's outdoor :) fun fun fun... anyway, because it's outdoor, I bring 3 lenses with me, just in case, which is a nikkor 28-70 f.3.5, nikkor 35-135, and a rarely used tamron 70-300. gonna sort the pict first b4 uploading it. maybe to flickr, maybe to da, we'll see later. Anyway, in harau, my mom customer is the staff of Payakumbuh BNI branch office, that making them as my secondary employer? cuz I'm employed by my mom to shoot, and they signed contract with my mom to provide them an outdoor management training. being stuck in an unknown location *or at-least unfamiliar location* is becoming more of a habit these day, cuz, just last month, I was stuck in a hostel in Marseilles, and last week, I was stuck in for *well it's only a 4 day trip* almost a week in another hostel *it's actually a home-stay inn* in Harau. for you geographically disturb, Harau Valley is located just north of padang in West Sumatra, Indonesia. and it does offer one of the best cliff I've seen so far. it's breathtaking view of the valley is more than enuf for my camera.. but absolutely not enuf for me personally. I will *want to* go back and climb those cliff...

next stop, I want to bash the MOS committee to single handedly cancelled our arrangement that involved 3 different group that is quite reputable in it's own, without giving out explanation on why they done such thing... we already arrange the show from last year.... ***FCUK***

next? it's about my love live, which has been, and still is, great, but I still feel... how can I say this, left out? not by the word left out, it's just that... I feel... kindda... sort of... argh... never mind....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home