Me, My Self, and I :D encircling the globe with my trusty D70, one step at a time.. Been so far:France,Belgium, Netherlands, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, German, USA Where To Next?

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

rant

I don’t know what drives me here, to my computer @ midnight, when all
I want to do is sleep... I know shit what went through my mind
tonight. but I’m sure it’s not nietchie.

finally decided to send the images to flickr. haven’t got respond...
but all I’ve upload is a couple of my bali shot...

here’s the recap of my week. got back from france last wednesday,
generally pass out in the next 3 day,before my grandma got sick @
friday. then it’s get back to routine... Finishing the album for the
JI 2005 on Sunday @ my uncle shack. score the date with my girl on
monday, and just past today in vacuum state. woke up @ 11AM today.
and I still can’t sleep. bummer.

try to look for a provider that will host my images, but still can’t
get one. so I decided to go to flickr for temporary space. uploading
took ages to finish. and it still continue to upload in the background.

start drinking non alcoholic grape juice. or as some say, wine with
r. am just so tired the last couple day, and look at t as an anti
depressant. still can’t find the real wine...

the interface of the blogger still haven’t kicked up yet. so will
continue this rant :p

I am, I think I am, in some kind of a slump of creativity. I didn’t,
even when I can, write/continue the work I left out to do. I stalled
the uploading process of the JI2005 webalbum. I lied to the project
manager of our film project (I told him that I already trash the
archive of our film cuz the original tape is already in his hand,
when in fact, it’s still sitting nicely in my drive. I told the lie
just becuz I am fed up with the process, and the film just didn’t fit
right in my point of view.). And most of my work lately is in a state
where the framing is just off the hook.

even after waiting like for 15 mins, the interface of my blog haven’t
kicked in. but then, I’m uploading photos here...

I’ll post this same rant to 3 difrent blog then. that way, I’ll have
3 site linking to a couple of links :p

the links are as follow: bonemaster.deviantart.com -
dugie.blogspot.com - still can’t give you the addy of the flickr
album, but it will follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home