Me, My Self, and I :D encircling the globe with my trusty D70, one step at a time.. Been so far:France,Belgium, Netherlands, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, German, USA Where To Next?

Thursday, June 09, 2005

one day to go

well, actually, it's two days to go until I get total freedom. but whack. it's already past midnight. so technically, it's one day down. depends on what calculation do you use :p

anyway, I need to rant today. it's a rant on apple recent switch to intel. WTF apple??? IBM and freescale is kewl, but intel??? why inteL? just bcuz you want a bigger share market doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice our secure system. and BTW, the reason OSX system not running fast enough is becuz the OSX is wrapped like a bombay onion :p if only.. but still why intel? why not AMD? why? why? why?
do I have to wait another frikin year to get my iBook??? asdkasjfrhaiorhanfa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home