Me, My Self, and I :D encircling the globe with my trusty D70, one step at a time.. Been so far:France,Belgium, Netherlands, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, German, USA Where To Next?

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

after 6 month....

after six month of happiness, I'm going back to my old self... I'm back on becoming JOMBLO "_"

not that I like it or anything ... it's just that, I felt that... I don'tknow.. it's not that I didn't love her or anything, it's just that, she is... I was her decission anyway...
We Broke up on 9th of August, that's today, @ 1530 :|

back to my old ranting self... when she first told me that she had enuf, the first song that came in mind is *When it's over* by Sugar Ray..

as I say, I want to go back to my old self.. to be honest, the last month of our relationship is just like a ship wreck... the last day of the holiday, when I was in an intesive game time... she ask me to call her, and for me, that is a major bummer... I love her, but I need to get some rest... I guess I spoiled her by calling her almost each nght in our first week or so.. lately, I just fed up with my current load of work, I don't have that much of spare time,,,

lastof all, I want to quote someone who say, "there's is alot of fish in the sea!"
oh and Martin Luther King "I Have a Dream!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home