Me, My Self, and I :D encircling the globe with my trusty D70, one step at a time.. Been so far:France,Belgium, Netherlands, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, German, USA Where To Next?

Monday, August 01, 2005

The Need for rant!!! #2

do indonesian always make mistake and leave em like they didn't know anything about it?
cuz from my experience, yes :( which I sometime do *but I always admit it :|
hey, my brother is being "mugged" intelligently by the AW cashier, and he didn't even have that guilty consent over what he had done. see, my brother order some foods,* I agree, he did buy a bit too much for a kid his size,** and wanted to pay them, but then, he got shooked when asked for double the prize he usually pay >:( bummer.. the machine coded an order twice :o
but past that, yasterday, when we go for a bit family dinner @ citrus cafe, we pay almost double the amount needed for getting a bonus/; gift mugs and the waitress didn't even notify us :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home