Me, My Self, and I :D encircling the globe with my trusty D70, one step at a time.. Been so far:France,Belgium, Netherlands, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, German, USA Where To Next?

Monday, September 05, 2005

i told you didn't I?

i told you i need to rant soon.. and there is alot of stuff to rant about but first thing first...
seeing that my parent are willing to let me go to singapore soon makes life a bit easier.. but still i have to go trough another year here,, but heck it's alot better that to wait another 4-5 years b4 i can go...
next stop, social life.. it's been a flunk lately.. i've been invited to a couple social event but still reluctant to go to one of them.. i do not know why.. maybe i've been flunking since i broke up with my late girl, but that is really not the reason... maybe it's because deep down i suppress some of my deeper feelings. maybe..
next up, my iPod broke down, the safari brake alot these days, the irc start to fuzz my stomach, i begun to hate the IM's, my headphone acting like he is kaput, my brother microphone don't work properly on my mac, i can't hook up with the internet for a couple day, and my geek status is in jeopardy,,, awesome...
but at least there is something i can look up to today.. finally, we receive our prize money for our hard work that brought me down last week, but we still can;t figured out how to split up the money... at least it's enuf for a month,,,
oh yeah, i suffer some breakdown which also brings some virus to my system last week, I meant my body system, not my pMac system. which it self is not running so smoothly lately.. but the virus is still in my system, I just can feel it... my worse condition last week was a 40C degree body tempt. status, and I got this horrible headache while still at school, and just lay in the bed when i came home that day.. it was almost 2 weeks ago, but that headache still creeps down some time,,, the last couple day is agonizing... Saturday, was my first - after the holiday - softball practice, and now, my body got the ache all over again..
now, I am thinking to shut down my phone for a coupleday and see if anyone look for me.. but i guess not... nobody will call/send me messages. +))
thinking of ache, this nation.indonesia that is.may need some time out becuz evrybody acting a bit too politically correct this time around.it's unusual... and the leader of this nation is a bit like fire and water .. I mean, if SBY want to move forward, why should JK (just kidding sir) find the needs to force SBY out ? that is just kidding the nation too much for a man as small as JK... next, the nation is a but out of control on it;s monetary side..which is contagious.. if this continues, i won;t get my iBook as planned, and may god forbid, the nation will be in another deep shit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home