Me, My Self, and I :D encircling the globe with my trusty D70, one step at a time.. Been so far:France,Belgium, Netherlands, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, German, USA Where To Next?

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

on the linux

it's nice to be back on the linux enviroment. but then, I miss some of the setting on the install.. so I have to redone the install once more. but that's ok. I'll find a way.

anyway, I have 3 assignment to be done, and I olny have the might to work on two of the assignment. that's not really important anyway. what important is that mind mind is again preocupied with 3 things simultaniously. one is on the school work, another one is on twisted galaxy, and the last resource of my brain is keep on reminding me on to somebody I love. some of you may already know the girl, but for those who is still crying for that oh so special info, I won't give you another peek :)

seeya later :D still have to work on things..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home