Me, My Self, and I :D encircling the globe with my trusty D70, one step at a time.. Been so far:France,Belgium, Netherlands, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, German, USA Where To Next?

Thursday, February 10, 2005

I'm over the rainbow

apalagi kola ambil dengerin face to facenya daft punk (baru selesai download man..) plus digital love daft punk... anyway... udah beberapa minggu gw gak ngeupdate blog ini karena gw seminggu terakhir banyak konsentrasi ngurusin aliz news.. terus gw seminggu terakhir ini juga banyak motret malem.. jadi gak sempet nge update blog maupun portofolio gw :((
tapi semua itu terbayarkan pada tanggal 8 februari yang indah. di hari raya imlek... kenapa gak hari ini aja ya?
anyway, wat is done cannot be redone.
I for the second time in my humble life make that special connection into real life. for the record, I will not release the name of my special someone, just not yet..
and tommorrow will be more wonderfull than today becuz I know, I'll be waking up loving someone who love me to :)

that's all for today... I'll keep you updated...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home