Me, My Self, and I :D encircling the globe with my trusty D70, one step at a time.. Been so far:France,Belgium, Netherlands, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, German, USA Where To Next?

Sunday, December 26, 2004

there's something under yhe xmas tree...

and It's D70 :)
my mom bought it yasterday just b4 we go to jogja today :)
anyway, talk about D70 later, but what I'm going to say now is that I'm going to jogja for the next 5 day, so maybe I won't be posting in the next 5 days, but if I'm fortunate enuv, I'll get online @ jogja, and be posting from there :)
anyway, here's some the itenenary for the next 5 day, get going, to the airpost, then go to pacitan by land, stay there until th 30th I guess, but we'll go travelling in those couple day, so there'll be alot of photographic opportunity along the way...
will tell you all about it when I get back :)
love you all :) wish me luck :)

ps: I still love you there, and I'll remember you when I see the sun set in anywhere I stay ;) xo my love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home