Me, My Self, and I :D encircling the globe with my trusty D70, one step at a time.. Been so far:France,Belgium, Netherlands, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, German, USA Where To Next?

Monday, June 04, 2007

dream, reality, warfare, love, peace, and stuff...

i don't know what kreep in me in the last couple days or so, but after the exam are over, and most of my worries are past, I start to have more, how to say this, pleasant dream than I usually did.
the other night, i dream of being with somebody i long to be with, and the other day, i dream of being in the seaside on a military type mission*i believe i was on an exercise mission*, and just today, I dream of purposing to a girld i tought i don't really like.
it's quite hard to put on the peices back together. and when I do, it usually only lasted for a couple minutes.

and i kept this peice un eddited un-tuched for almost a week or so... felt a bit sulky today so i gonna write some more... i guess...

about the dream i describe earlier in this post, i like to believe it to happan, but looking on how my life going right now, i won't keep that expectation high...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home