Me, My Self, and I :D encircling the globe with my trusty D70, one step at a time.. Been so far:France,Belgium, Netherlands, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, German, USA Where To Next?

Friday, April 06, 2007

The University List

here's THE list of university I currently applying to.
until June-may the least, I will not know where I'll spend my next 3-4 years. but for now, I know it aint gonna be chicago...

USC .. still waiting for confirmation --- www.usc.edu
UChicago .. REJECTED *not enough space they say :( --- www.uchicago.edu
UBC .. approx. one month to go for the notification --- www.ubc.ca
UI ... "may 2007" --- www.ui.ac.id
Prasetya Mulya .. accepted *still waiting for UI tho... --- www.pmulya.ac.id

and we still have 2 weeks to go to the National Exam!
and there's a month left to the Finals, and another month or so till graduation, prom, and the long awaited holiday :)

following up my last journal post here, I finaly got 2 field uniform - TigerStripe and MultiCam -, an old TM M4A1*planning on upgrading the internal, already made some change on the external*, WA SCW Colt Series 70 1911, 2 gunbag*sold one off tho*, another 3 springer handgun, and a GI M16 vest. on the way is a set of bag, dropleg, and ammodump on coyote brown...

still saving up for an mk.14 EBR tho...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home