Me, My Self, and I :D encircling the globe with my trusty D70, one step at a time.. Been so far:France,Belgium, Netherlands, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, German, USA Where To Next?

Friday, April 13, 2007

Bye-Bye USC

I called the USC admission office yesterday, and after they hold me for 5 minutes or so, I finally got to talk with one of the counsellor. In anyway, she is very kind and helpful, albeit a bit slow at first, but she get me up to speed and tell me kindly, “we are sorry that we couldn't offer first year admission” after that line, her voice stay clean, but all I could think of “damn, 2 rejection from 2 top uni, what else could go hay-wired?”

in any retrospect, I think I handled the situation a bit good on the line. it took a couple minute to get to my ground, and realize, i didn’t get in. which is totally fine cuz I won’t be able made the decision to go-on and get the go ahead from my mom anyway.

Now, if all went well, I might get accepted to UBC and that made me only have to chose between UI, UBC, and PM. and all i can think of tonight is getting into UBC. I feel a bit more confident about this last one. but even if i did get accepted, I might not be able to go there. the same reason why I’m a bit lifted when I hear I didn’t get accepted in UoChi and USC...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home