Me, My Self, and I :D encircling the globe with my trusty D70, one step at a time.. Been so far:France,Belgium, Netherlands, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, German, USA Where To Next?

Sunday, April 03, 2005

the pope has died, and part of me died with him

I don't know why, but I felt some connection with the pope. and hey, I'm not even a Christian. I'm a sane Moslem, living in the insane world of today.
I felt some thing lost today. I felt something pass after me. is HE *the God, not the pope*** that strong? I wonder if the world will go into peace mode after this...
then I got reminded by my dad about mother Theressa of Calcutt. that make me think of Gandhi. all of them are christian, but then, they do in such way a moslem should do and act. I wonder why. I wonder why...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home